The gorgeous blue sunny skies, cozy weather, cool breeze, refreshing waters and seagulls calling at a distance– nothing can beat the relaxed vibes of a beach. Vacations are for fun activities, sure, but they are also for us to kick-back and unwind. The whole point of a vacation is to get away from the responsibilities of our daily life and rejuvenate. Beaches are perfect for us to live in the moment and enjoy the magic of everything that surrounds us. Here are some of the world’s best beaches-
- Clearwater Beach, Florida– Sitting pretty at the Pinellas County, the Clearwater beach is a favorite among travelers and locals alike. After sunbathing to your heart’s content, you can go for dolphin watching, volleyball or speedboating.
- Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia– World’s largest sand island, Fraser Island has many soothing features such as freshwater lakes, rainforests and wide beaches where you can have the time of your life. You can also indulge in some eco-adventure cruises including fishing.
- Lopes Mendes, Ilha Grande, Brazil– Comparatively untouched, it is one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. Accessible exclusively by boat, its serene waters, and calm ambiance goes a long way to rejuvenate our minds and souls. If you decide to fly there on a whim then there are many Last Minute Flight Deals you can check out online.
- Hidden Beach– Though not really hidden anymore, the Hidden Beach in Marieta Islands, Mexico, is one of those intriguing wonders of nature that you need to visit at least once in your life. Sparkling blue water and a wide cavern with sandy beach are nestled below the lush green surface.
- Camps Bay beach– Gracing the landscapes of Cape Town, South Africa, is the Camps Bay beach. It is quite usual for the beach to be crowded, especially during the weekends. There are many great restaurants and hotels in the area making it convenient for travelers.
- Bells Beach, Victoria, Australia– A heaven for surfers, it is the perfect place for you if you want to spend your vacation riding some waves. You can also participate in the Rip Curl Pro Surf & Music Festival held at this beach.
- Paradise Beach, Mykonos, Greece– If you live for parties, then this is the place for you. It is famous for throwing crazy parties and for having the best bars, restaurants, and clubs in the world.
- Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda– The baby pink sand of this beach goes wonderfully with the splendid rock formations that it’s speckled by. The shallow waters of the Port Royal Cove are excellent for your little darlings to frolic around in.
- South Beach, Miami, Florida– One of the most vibrant beaches in the state, it boasts of an electrifying nightlife. At any time, the crowds are trendy with skaters zooming past you. A party and culinary hotspot, there are numerous restaurants with delectable food for you to try out. You can rent a bicycle and explore the neighborhood famous for its historic Art Deco Architecture.
- Mosquito Bay, Vieques, Puerto Rico– An exquisite creation of Mother Nature, it is popularly known as Bioluminescent Bay. The marvelous display of neon blue light occurs when the Dinoflagellates living there are disturbed. The delicate trail of light looks like leaking glow-sticks. You’ll need to rent a clear polycarbonate canoe to be able to see this phenomenon properly. The food trucks at this beach offer some mouth-watering Puerto Rican dishes.
- Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii– The coral blue waters, lovely weather and lively crowds attract travelers from all over the world. Other than the beach, there are a number of things to do at the much celebrated Waikiki neighborhood. Savoring Hawaiian cuisine, getting familiar with their art and culture in one of the cultural festivals and shopping are some of the best ways to treat yourself during your vacation. Or you may simply lounge at the beach soaking up the sun.
While planning a trip, be it domestic or international, it is always advisable for you to make your bookings well in advance so that you can acquire Cheap Flight Tickets along with heavy discounts on accommodation and conveyance. Snorkeling, cliff diving, surfing, parasailing, jet-skiing, kayaking, bodyboarding, and waterskiing—beaches provide its visitors a wide range of fun activities. Just choose a destination, fix your travel dates, get your reservations and have the best vacation of your life.