Top City Destinations for Americans
Do you want to have an exciting short break? The best advice is to go to a city that would suit your interest, style and personality. There are a lot of cities in the world that offer great food, exotic art and amazing architecture. US citizens have a lot of options since they don’t have restriction in other countries. Some good places for Americans are:
- If you want to see the whole city of Paris, then you need to plan your itinerary beforehand. You will not be disappointed with the attractions; however, exploring the city will leave you a little exhausted. This magic of the city leaves anyone wanting more.
- Tour Eiffel, Paris France
- The city that never sleeps over the unforgettable skyline that serves as an attraction on its own is London. You can walk around the whole area where you can see the combination of lush parks and high rise buildings.
- Richmond London
- For those who want a really short break then Dubai is an excellent city. There are quite a number of hotels and attractions that will surely keep you busy. The warm weather can let you sunbathe throughout all the year. Definitely each time you visit this cosmopolitan city, you will see changes.
- The iconic sights in Rome is a must see and must be discovered at least once in your life. If you love the art or you want to eat good food, you will find a home in this place. You can explore the city on foot and marvel the wonders of the place. Watch the sunset and sip a glass of wine.
- Prague is a must see gem. The place has great architecture and historical landmarks. If you want to stick with the tradition, you will definitely love this city. During summer months, the riverside is a great place to hang out.
- There is no place like Dublin if you love to enjoy the nightlife. There are sights that you can explored by foot. If you don’t want crowds, then this is not a place for you. It is best to take advantage of opportunities if you are on a holiday.
- Dublin Famine Statutes
- The canals of Venice make the place an interesting city to explore whether by land or water. The place is expensive but it has a lot of historical attractions and fine dining restaurants. You will want to watch the city life while drinking wine.
- The history of Berlin is drawing a lot of customers today. This is due to the history of the place. There are communal parks and cultural attractions making it an ideal city destination.
- Berlin wall
By Elsi H
Photo 1 PhilipRood.com, photo 2: @Doug88888, photo 3: Ã…ndrey, photo 4: Patrick.Raymond, photo 5: juntos ( MOSTLY OFF) , photo6:féileacán, photo 7: â–ºCubaGallery