There are probably a lot of places in the world that very few people know of its existence. Although they are becoming less due to globalization, the idea of forbidden places is what makes us talk today of these destinations, because some of them no one even knows where they are, or rather, it is unknown whether they are an invention or a reality. So if you enjoy tourism mystery, adventure and the unknown, then we show you a few ideas:
– The Vatican Secret Archives: we start with one of the easiest to find, but not to access. And although it is known that between the walls of the papal city are over 85 meters of shelves full of books and documents, very few have been in and it is one of the places with more security in the world. Who knows how much and what kind of information has been kept there for centuries. Many truths that would surely shake the world, don’t you think?
– Area 51, in the Nevada desert : sure the name is familiar to you. We have heard of it in many series and movies, including The X-Files or Independence Day. In reality, there is no evidence that this exists, but the many theories existing about the military base have made that much of the national population and half the world believe that there is something with aliens there. But with or without beings from other world, the fact is that the experiments or documents that are there must be the most guarded in the world. No one can access them.
– Snake Island in Sao Paolo: we left man-made mysteries and we get into those that nature gives us. In fact, on this island you will find nothing but the highest concentration of venomous snakes in the world. And although this time there are no governmental physical barriers that prevent you from accessing it, the truth is that if you want to stay alive, do not even think about going. Few have lived to tell about it and it is not recommended. Now, if you dare, you know…
– Mossad: discover where Israel’s secret service is perhaps one of the greatest challenges facing the world. However, although the theories are many, especially for the Arab threat, what we do know is that it probably is near the capital Tel Aviv, and there are many travelers and reporters who have walked its streets in search of headquarters. So far, still no trace.
– Line 2 of the Moscow subway: and we will close this post with one of the most interesting places in the world, or at least one of the strangest stories. And it turns out that in the streets of the Russian capital it runs the legend that actually the subway the inhabitants use is only one of the two lines existing. There would be another, the line 2 of the Moscow subway built in the Cold War and that would only be used by the most powerful people. What a theory!