Free pass museums in Europe
Europe is a treasure chest filled with great artwork. This continent is where you can find the greatest museums in the world. With a free pass, you can certainly make the most out of the museums. There are free museum passes and combo tickets that would help you skip the line and you can just walk pass in. This is helpful especially if you are visiting a famous museum. There are some attractions that are paired with sights so there is no need to pay a lot of money. It is best to search the internet where you can find museums that are offering free pass. Below are some good choices:
- The Canal Bus Pass is offering a fast track admission if you want to see the Van Gogh Museum. This is something that can cover the whole city of Amsterdam. You will be skipping the queues going to the museum. With this pass that gets you around the city, it is a breeze.
- Van Gogh museum
- Borghese Gallery Ticket is a great place to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum which is found in Rome. If you want to go around this place without a guide, this is the best pass to purchase. You can skip the line by reserving a ticket. Make sure to book this in advance.
- Borghese Gallery
- Barcelona Museum Pass is the best deal that you can find in Spain. Having this pass will save you time as well as money. You can also enter the top attractions that are found in the city. It includes a booklet that contains important details on the destination that you can make out of your trip.
- Barcelona Museum
- Florence Academia Gallery is one of the famous galleries in the world. You can buy a pass that would help you in avoiding long queues on the entrance. There are pre paid tickets that you can avail. This is worth it if you really want to see famous paintings of Michelangelo.
- Uffizi Gallery ticket should be pre booked. After skipping the line, you can explore the museum at your own leisure. This place is situated on the top floor of an impressive building which was created by Giorgio Vasari.
- Uffizi Gallery
- Brera Musuem pass is the best place to unclock the history and culture of Milan. You will be entering in a walking tour that would let you see breath taking art collections in the world. You can find modern art pieces of famous artist from the 18th to 20th century.
- Cortile del Palazzo di Brera Milano
By Angela B
Museum photo 1:lucalg, Museum photo 2: geraldm1, Museum photo 3: spemss, Museum photo 4: xiquinhosilva, Museum photo 5:Eurapart, Museum photo 6: twiga_swala